Every year, millions of tourists head to Tokyo to spend their time and money in Japan’s capital city. Tommy Middaugh of Travel To Go points out that tourism is a major source of income for the city, bringing in trillions of yen annually. With so much money resting on attracting foreigners it is very important to keep travelers entertained, and more importantly, coming back. Today, Tommy Middaugh reviews the hottest tourist attractions the city offers to travelers.
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go executive reveals that the top tourism destinations in Tokyo include the Tsukiji Fish Market and the unforgettable Yoyogi Park. Guests looking to see the famous Tsukiji Fish Market should do so as early as possible. The market is bustling in the pre-dawn hours when most of the day’s seafood business is conducted, before the fresh catches are shipped off to some of the country’s finest restaurants. Daily tours through the market are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Meanwhile, travelers visiting Yoyogi Park in Tokyo will never know what to expect. The park is used as a community meeting area, as it is one of the few places in the city that sports open spaces free of buildings and concrete. Visitors to the park will see daily music rehearsals, sporting activities, and other performing arts. Being in a public park also means admission is free.
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go executive also points out that travelers will not want to miss out on taking a walk through Shibuya Station and the Shinjuku Gyoen National Gardens. Shibuya Station is one of the largest intersections in Tokyo. Shibuya Station is most notably known for it’s free zone crosswalks. In this major intersection, all the traffic lights turn red at once, allowing pedestrians free roaming space off of the sidewalks and through every direction across the intersection. Observing this pedestrian behavior is something most travelers will never forget. Also unforgettable will be the Shinjuku Gyoen National Gardens. In March and April, the cherry blossoms are in full bloom and the property is breathtaking. The artfully crafted gardens only cost a small fee for entry and plenty of dining and shopping opportunities are nearby to further extend the relaxing afternoon.
For more information about the travel benefits that can be enjoyed with this award-winning vacation fulfillment giant, contact Travel To Go today at http://www.traveltogo.com.Read More
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go Vice President Recommends Cabo San Lucas for a Sport Fishing Vacation in 2015
Travel To Go is a leading provider of luxury vacations around the world and provides the best in luxury accommodations in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Its vacation packages to Cabo are designed for every traveler who loves luxury, but Tommy Middaugh of Travel To Go recommends these vacations for sport fishermen looking for a one-of-a-kind experience.
There are many charter boat companies providing sport-fishing opportunities off the coast of Cabo. These companies report that there is great fishing currently available for sport fishermen in search of a big catch, such as a marlin or yellow-fin tuna. Tommy Middaugh and Travel To Go know that many travelers wait all year to book an excellent vacation, and these sport-fishing trips in Cabo San Lucas offer a trip that is worth the wait.
Travelers who want to do some sport fishing should definitely visit Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Tommy Middaugh and Travel To Go provide luxury accommodations to Cabo and around the world. Today, they are encouraging all travelers to head to Cabo for a vacation of a lifetime. White sandy beaches, clear blue waters and a kind of generous hospitality one might expect from a quaint sea side town. Cabo has it all from raucous nightlife to a relaxing dayat the beach and the opportunity to catch the big one. Come home from vacation with a story to tell and pictures to back it up.
Tommy Middaugh, Travel To Go Vice President, wants all travelers to experience the best in luxury vacation travel. They feel a sense of duty to keep all travelers informed about the exciting vacation opportunities available around the world and today’s tip is to check out sport fishing in Cabo San Lucas.
With fishing reports from the area describing the success travelers are experiencing, now is the time to take a dream fishing vacation.Travelers who want luxury accommodations while enjoying a world-class sport-fishing experience should contact Travel To Go today. Visit http://www.TravelToGo.com for more information.Read More
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go knows that many families travel on a tight budget. Vacations are expensive and, without proper planning, extra costs can pop up everywhere. When planning a vacation on a budget, it is important to find attractions that are both entertaining and inexpensive. This latest batch of information from Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go is all about inexpensive vacation options all throughout Europe.
Families traveling to Denmark this summer should certainly check out the second oldest amusement park in the world: Tivoli Gardens. Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go executive knows that families will enjoy this award-winning location due to the sheer variety offered. Rollercoaster fans will enjoy the thrilling Daemon roller coaster which features an exhilarating 100-second ride time, tossing riders through zero-gravity loops. With live music, fireworks and seasonal activities (Halloween and Christmas), there is always something to do at Tivoli Gardens.
Visitors to London will not want to skip out on the Museum of London. With no entry fee, Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go executive recommends this entertaining and educational tour of the history of London. The permanent galleries feature 450,000 years of London historical artifacts, and guided tours rotate through the exhibits throughout the day offering even more enticing historical information about the Roman, Medieval, and prehistoric history of London. A cafe or restaurant will offer visitors a great place to grab a bite to eat while visiting.
If travelers are heading to Germany, Tommy Middaugh of Travel To Go urges them to check out one of the country’s many Christmas markets. Taking a nice walk through a bustling Christmas market is a great way to spend any day. The festively decorated areas can make the middle of July feel like the middle of December in no time. Guests can freely peruse some of the country’s holiday traditions like Gluhwein and Bratapfel, spiced wine and baked apples. The market also offers the unique opportunity to buy authentic German holiday crafts like handmade toys, ornaments, pottery, dining ware, and more.
Whether families are traveling to Denmark, England, or Germany, Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go knows there are plenty of great and affordable entertainment options out there. For more information on Travel To Go’s fantastic vacation packages, visit http://www.traveltogo.com/.Read More
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go realizes that while traveling, there are many things that you can never have enough of. Two of these are time and money. There might be no worse fate than running out of either of those while on an otherwise ideal vacation. Many travelers might be wondering what exactly may save them either of these common worries, and these ideas are just the trick.
- Pack travel size versions of important products. Travelers may never know when an extra item used daily might come in handy. One important and often forgotten addition to any suitcase that saves both time and money is a travel size first aid kit. Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go recommends something small, but also with at least the minimum amount of helpful products that will suffice in an emergency.
- Never keep important medications or identification in your suitcase. Always pack them in your carry on or something you keep with you to avoid any time dealing with trying to arrange getting new items. Trying to deal lost or stolen items like this is already aggravating and time consuming in an everyday situation, let alone in another state or foreign country. Plus, it could prevent access or ability to do certain types of things.
- Bring a reusable water bottle. While visiting expensive theme parks or other destinations, some price increases of items are almost insane. Disposable bottles of water can cost upwards of $7 at some of these places. By bringing a reusable bottle that can be filled anywhere, a lot of money can be saved. If available, look into buying a collapsible water bottle to also save suitcase space.
3, Make a couple photocopies of your passport or ID, and also any reservations or tickets you might need. Keep originals in a carry on, and give photocopies to a travel companion. Or keep them in a separate suitcase in case they are needed. It’s a good way to be safe rather than sorry.
By following these helpful tips, one can ensure smooth sailing on the road, no matter where that may lead.Read More
Tommy Middaugh knows that there are several frustrating experiences that can occur while traveling. One of the most common things that travelers can relate to is bringing along the wrong choice of items in their suitcase. Nothing is worse than arriving at a dream destination and realizing something important was left behind. Yet if too over cautious, a bulging suitcase ends up making some things hard to find and not enough room to bring any special finds home.
Yet sometimes travelers feel like they can’t win, either over or under packing their suitcase. But with these top tips, Tommy Middaugh hopes to help save some of the stresses on what to bring and what to leave behind.
- Don’t bring it on the trip if it’s never been worn it before. If an item hasn’t had the proper test run before being used on the trip, avoid bringing it along. Comfort is key when enduring long plane rides or being stuffed in the back of a car for hours. Don’t waste precious suitcase space.
- Keep activities and comfort in mind above style choices. If trying to navigate through the cobblestone streets of older areas, heels may not be the best option. Those old jogging shoes worn only for discreet runs to the grocery store might not be the best looking, but will save a lot of foot pain on long days walking around touring the sites.
- Check the local weather close to the time before the trip in order to better assess what to bring. Many assume they know what’s in store, but even typically warm places have unexpected bouts of rain, and snow can melt away as quick as it fell. Some suggest bringing all types of clothing to suit any weather in order to be prepared, but Tommy Middaugh can definitely say that suitcase space is precious and lugging a heavier-than-necessary suitcase around makes for an overly tired traveler.
- One extra tip: putting a few dryer sheets in a suitcase with clothes will help prevent static and also keep them smelling fresh and clean.
Traveling is supposed to be an enjoyable experience, and Tommy Middaugh wants to ensure that travelers are prepared with these helpful tips for smart packing.Read More
Tommy Middaugh and Travel To Go are leaders in the vacation club industry because of their dedication to the member experience. Traveling can be incredibly expensive, and many travelers have had to tighten their budgets in recent years. But thankfully, Travel To Go members are receiving unmatched travel deals and insider travel tips to boost their travel experience.
Tommy Middaugh understands that traveling abroad can be a difficult and tedious experience for those that aren’t accustomed to spending time in foreign countries. In an attempt to help members acclimate quicker, Travel To Go is revealing several vital tips that members should use while vacationing overseas.
Tommy Middaugh and Travel To Go first remind travelers that shopping is a different experience abroad. Unlike in the U.S., shopkeepers typically own their shop. Travelers are encouraged to greet these shopkeepers to show appreciation for their merchandise, and not greeting them can be seen as very rude.
Next, Tommy Middaugh reminds travelers that it is very helpful to have a basic understanding of the language spoken in the country they are traveling in. For example, residents of Germany may take offense when a tourist makes no attempt to learn their native language. Even if you just acclimate yourself with a few basic words or phrases, the chances of receiving a positive response increases dramatically.
Another thing that Tommy Middaugh and Travel To Go know is how important it is to take extreme caution around religious shrines. For example, many visitors to Bali take special trips just to explore Hindu shrines, which should never be approached without offerings and gifts. Local travel guides will be able to give specific directions and requirements, but locals greatly appreciate when tourists adhere to sacred traditions rather than ignore customs.
Tommy Middaugh and Travel To Go always want members to have the best possible vacation experience while traveling abroad, and following the above tips will help travelers have a positive experience. Thanks to these pieces of advice and others, Travel To Go members are planning and taking the highest-quality vacations available in the world. For more information on Tommy Middaugh and Travel To Go’s membership offerings, visit http://www.traveltogo.comRead More
Fall has a number of great perks for travelers. It is a season that brags beautiful weather, great prices on top vacation activities, and popular destinations are far less crowded during the fall season. Travelers are encouraged by Tommy Middaugh to take advantage of the best that this season has to offer by visiting some great destinations. If you are looking for the perfect destination to tickle your fancy, here are some great recommendations.
Millions of people will set off on vacations that will take them to exotic locations. These will usually have a lot of tropical heat, and beautiful sandy beaches. If you’re going to venture out to the many coasts across the world, you will want to take into account a few ideas that will help you gain leverage with your packing. Packing today can be a science, if you take time to really think about it. The following clothing tips on items to bring from Tommy Middaugh will help you get things packed and ready for a hot destination.
- Casual Clothing: Since you’ll be visiting a far off destination that is most likely going to be humid and temperate, you’ll want to make sure that you have casual clothing that is not too stuffy. You want to have freedom to go out at night, and traverse the day time spots as well. You don’t want to pack a suit, for instance, unless you’re going to be headed somewhere formal. Consider what your plans are and where you will be visiting, and focus on clothing that will help you walk around, and engage in the local flavors in comfort.
- Swimsuits : Men and women alike should think about this option. Think about whether or not you’ll be hitting the beach or a pool. Will you be getting some sun by laying out a lot, or are you going to be diving? Considering what you will want to do should allow you some flexibility in this regards. When in doubt, you could always buy a swimsuit at the destination that you’re visiting, However, Tommy Middaugh Reminds you that buying items like swimsuits in tourist shops may end up costing you more so maybe pack one just in case.
Tommy Middaugh knows that planning travel during the busy summer season is common. The truth is, most families pick times when kids are out of school and that also offer warm weather to plan their vacation. Even though crowded airports, packing problems or noisy children are things that hope to be avoided, there are some tips to help make it easier. Here are some of the top ways to stay sane and stress-free during your summer travel.
- Plan Enough Time: Airline tickets often used to be booked by professionals, but now many people out there do it themselves online. One of the most common things they look for is the price, and are satisfied when they are saving money. But there are other things that are vital to remember, including time. Think carefully about the arrival and departure times, and if dealing with a connecting flight leave at least an hour or two in between to avoid running through the crowded airport to catch the plane.
- Unique Packing Tip: Try bringing clothes that aren’t a favorite item that you can leave behind after your trip. Tommy Middaugh shares this is a great way to clean out your closet and give some items to the less fortunate. Plus, this also leaves more room for new purchases as well.
- For long flights with a toddler, a preemptive baby apology is a great way to please others on the plane. Some mom and dad’s leave little notes along with candy to help assuage the situation.
Tommy Middaugh knows how important it is to stay healthy on vacation so that you can enjoy the trip that you have been planning for months. Here are some tips to help you stay fit and well while you are on the go.
- Keep your hands clean: It is easy for them to spread in an enclosed space like a plane and tours and other attractions where people are in close proximity to each other also allow germs to spread. For this reason, it is important to keep your hands clean and protect yourself from spreading germs. Tommy Middaugh thinks that antibacterial wipes or hand sanitizer is a must have while you are out so that you can kill germs no matter where you may be.
- Be up to date on your shots: This one is especially important if you are heading abroad. Make sure that you have all your necessary shots up to date and if you are going to a destination that recommends additional vaccines, consider taking them before you go.
- Get some rest: Tommy Middaugh knows that it may seem like staying up late and getting up early is the best way to experience all that your destination has to offer, and that the best way to get over exhaustion is loading up on caffeine but this can all do more damage than good. Make sure that you get enough rest so you aren’t dragging during your trip. If you find yourself tiring midday, take a brief and feel relaxed and rejuvenated when you get back to your activities.